This Sunday marks 165 years since Dubbo was gazetted as a Village and, as is now the tradition, we will celebrate Dubbo Day with a number of awards for people in our community who make ongoing contributions to our City. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I have been very privileged this week to join the official delegation travelling from Dubbo to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Dubbo’s Sister City relationship with Minokamo in Japan. Read More...
In recognition of the exciting news from Kalgoorlie last Sunday that Dubbo was successful in its bid to host the Regional Arts Australia Conference and Festival from 27-30 October in 2016, I thought it would be appropriate to dip my toe into the arts scene and write a poem to commemorate the announcement. Read More...
I can remember when Dubbo’s tourism offerings took, what I considered to be, a giant leap forward. It was 1982, I was still at school and I had vaguely heard about giant fibreglass tubes with water rushing down them. Read More...
The National Police Remembrance Day was held again on Monday this week as it has been every year since 1989. Read More...
The Evocities MTB Series that I have previously mentioned took another significant step forward on Monday night. Read More...
- Celebrating the best in Dubbo with special day
- Celebrating our successful Sister City relationship
- From Kalgoorlie to Dubbo
- New slides opened at the DALC
- Remembering the sacrifices of our police force
- Evocities MTB series lands big naming rights sponsor
- Passionate about the role of Mayor
- 'This may well be my last column'
- Dubbo stampede on soon
- Exciting construction progresses in Dubbo