The excitement is building across the City. In only five more sleeps, we will be able to witness a training session from the best talent that Australia has on the Rugby Union field. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I must admit that Basketball was never my favourite game at school. I can vaguely remember playing it for compulsory school sport - and that was about it - but somehow Peter Hargreaves has convinced me to play in a charity basketball match this Saturday as part of the Dubbo Police personnel team. Read More...
After many emails, brainstorming sessions and conversations spanning many months, Tuesday night was the inaugural teleconference among the Mountain Bike Clubs from the seven EvoCities. Read More...
I reported last week that, after 291 days of trying, I finally secured a meeting at Parliament House to discuss the NBN in relation to Dubbo. Read More...
I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
As you read this, I am sitting in chilly Canberra (minus 2 degrees this morning) attending the annual National General Assembly. There are a total of 565 Councils across the nation (152 in NSW) and the majority of these Councils are represented among the 900+ attendees at this assembly. Read More...
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit
- Police versus Paramedics in basketball battle
- Evocities Mountain Bike Series Touted By Council
- Wanting answers on NBN rollout
- Forum promotes relationship between Council and development industry
- National General Assembly - an opportunity to improve knowledge and outcomes
- Evocities must work together to develop partnerships
- Dubbo and Minokamo celebrate 25th anniversary of Sister City relationship
- Record number of new residents build futures in Dubbo
- The diversity of the DRTCC