The feeling I have received over my ten years on Council is that Dubbo is maturing into a modern cosmopolitan and cultural city. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I spoke to a group of Indonesian exchange students this week and one of the aspects of our community that I had to try and explain was related to the three levels of government that exist in this country and where the lines of responsibility are drawn. Read More...
April Fool’s Day has come and gone for another year and hopefully I didn’t cause too many heart attacks when I announced on radio that all Dubbo residents would receive a one-off $8,000 rates bill to help fund the $100 million that Council had agreed to pay Monty Python to consider making a comeback film based in Dubbo. Read More...
Tomorrow night (Thursday night) I am hosting a Tour de OROC committee formation meeting. Read More...
With St. Patrick’s Day on Monday of this week, I thought I could get away with sharing my favourite Irish joke with readers of this column. Read More...
The inaugural Toyota Tour de OROC, held from 7-12 October last year, was an incredible success. Read More...
- Dubbo: A modern cosmopolitan City
- Community Leaders' Breakfast to be held this Saturday
- City in the spotlight as John Cleese opens new Zoofari Lodge
- Tour de OROC committe formation meeting on Thursday
- My favourite Irish joke for St Paddy's Day
- Your chance to be part of the Tour de OROC committee
- Fantastic effort by Rotary to change the way young drivers think
- Dubbo is a perfect example of an engaged community
- Have your say and participate in local democracy at work
- Airport expansion sees departure lounge double in size