On Monday 5 August 1996, the first formal meeting was held among the Mayors and General Managers of Dubbo, Wagga Wagga and Tamworth of what has been known ever since as the ‘Inland Forum’. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
On Monday Dubbo celebrated 25 years to the day of the signing of a sister city agreement with Minokamo, Japan. At the celebrations, there seemed to be an incredible feeling of goodwill between the citizens of both Cities. Read More...
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
Did you hear about the time the Irish decided to join the space race by sending a rocket to the Sun? Read More...
I often say the one thing that makes Dubbo so special is…the fact that we have so much variety in our City. Read More...
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit
- Police versus Paramedics in basketball battle
- Evocities Mountain Bike Series Touted By Council
- Wanting answers on NBN rollout
- Forum promotes relationship between Council and development industry
- National General Assembly - an opportunity to improve knowledge and outcomes
- Evocities must work together to develop partnerships
- Dubbo and Minokamo celebrate 25th anniversary of Sister City relationship
- Record number of new residents build futures in Dubbo
- The diversity of the DRTCC