Physics doesn’t lie. Some facts drawn from the world of physics may seem inconceivable but they are just that - facts. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I am very impressed by our community. Many Mayors I speak with across the state bemoan the lack of interest shown by their residents when it comes to local government matters. Read More...
Council exists for the community. That doesn’t always mean that Council will make decisions based purely on what our residents want – more on what they need. Read More...
If you happen to be at the airport from today, you should hopefully notice a minor difference in our terminal. Read More...
Among the myriad of rules the State Government impose on Councils, some of them relate to minimum standards of public display requirements when new policies are being resolved by Council. Read More...
Thankyou to the 500 people who attended our Australia Day celebrations on Sunday. Read More...
- Dubbo: A modern cosmopolitan City
- Community Leaders' Breakfast to be held this Saturday
- City in the spotlight as John Cleese opens new Zoofari Lodge
- Tour de OROC committe formation meeting on Thursday
- My favourite Irish joke for St Paddy's Day
- Your chance to be part of the Tour de OROC committee
- Fantastic effort by Rotary to change the way young drivers think
- Dubbo is a perfect example of an engaged community
- Have your say and participate in local democracy at work
- Airport expansion sees departure lounge double in size