I reported last week that, after 291 days of trying, I finally secured a meeting at Parliament House to discuss the NBN in relation to Dubbo. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
As you read this, I am sitting in chilly Canberra (minus 2 degrees this morning) attending the annual National General Assembly. There are a total of 565 Councils across the nation (152 in NSW) and the majority of these Councils are represented among the 900+ attendees at this assembly. Read More...
On Monday 5 August 1996, the first formal meeting was held among the Mayors and General Managers of Dubbo, Wagga Wagga and Tamworth of what has been known ever since as the ‘Inland Forum’. Read More...
On Monday Dubbo celebrated 25 years to the day of the signing of a sister city agreement with Minokamo, Japan. At the celebrations, there seemed to be an incredible feeling of goodwill between the citizens of both Cities. Read More...
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
- DREAM Festival soon to begin
- Evocity MTB Series gains momentum
- Wallabies impressed by Caltex Park surface
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit
- Police versus Paramedics in basketball battle
- Evocities Mountain Bike Series Touted By Council
- Wanting answers on NBN rollout
- Forum promotes relationship between Council and development industry
- National General Assembly - an opportunity to improve knowledge and outcomes
- Evocities must work together to develop partnerships