Despite an unusually cold and wet weekend in Dubbo, the Country v City match held at Dubbo Apex Club’s Caltex Park was a raging success. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
After a very busy long weekend in Dubbo with many visitors to our City for the inaugural Titan Macquarie Mud Run, the NSW Country Junior Rugby Union Championships and a range of other activities, the focus this week turns to the Country v City match to be held this Sunday. Read More...
The feeling I have received over my ten years on Council is that Dubbo is maturing into a modern cosmopolitan and cultural city. Read More...
I spoke to a group of Indonesian exchange students this week and one of the aspects of our community that I had to try and explain was related to the three levels of government that exist in this country and where the lines of responsibility are drawn. Read More...
April Fool’s Day has come and gone for another year and hopefully I didn’t cause too many heart attacks when I announced on radio that all Dubbo residents would receive a one-off $8,000 rates bill to help fund the $100 million that Council had agreed to pay Monty Python to consider making a comeback film based in Dubbo. Read More...
Tomorrow night (Thursday night) I am hosting a Tour de OROC committee formation meeting. Read More...
- Passionate about the role of Mayor
- 'This may well be my last column'
- Dubbo stampede on soon
- Exciting construction progresses in Dubbo
- DREAM Festival soon to begin
- Evocity MTB Series gains momentum
- Wallabies impressed by Caltex Park surface
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit
- Police versus Paramedics in basketball battle
- Evocities Mountain Bike Series Touted By Council