This is my 150th Mayoral Column for the Daily Liberal and, ignoring any other publication, that equates to approximately 63,000 words I have written for this column alone. It may seem like a lot but the reality is that I struggle to squeeze the column down to 420 words each week. There is so much happening in Dubbo each and every week that I have never had a case of ‘Writer’s Block’ when it comes to this column. This week is no exception. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
The excitement is building across the City. In only five more sleeps, we will be able to witness a training session from the best talent that Australia has on the Rugby Union field. Read More...
I must admit that Basketball was never my favourite game at school. I can vaguely remember playing it for compulsory school sport - and that was about it - but somehow Peter Hargreaves has convinced me to play in a charity basketball match this Saturday as part of the Dubbo Police personnel team. Read More...
After many emails, brainstorming sessions and conversations spanning many months, Tuesday night was the inaugural teleconference among the Mountain Bike Clubs from the seven EvoCities. Read More...
I reported last week that, after 291 days of trying, I finally secured a meeting at Parliament House to discuss the NBN in relation to Dubbo. Read More...
I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
- Dubbo pride swells post-Australia Day 2015
- One week reveals dozens of people who choose to live, work in Dubbo
- Sombre week in Paris highlights beauty of freedom, democracy
- 2015 starts with a bang, major projects under way
- Dubbo ranks high across major sports scenes
- Barden Park to officially open this Saturday
- Celebrating the best in Dubbo with special day
- Celebrating our successful Sister City relationship
- From Kalgoorlie to Dubbo
- New slides opened at the DALC