Thankyou to the 500 people who attended our Australia Day celebrations on Sunday. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
This Sunday is a deep and philosophical day. Although many people will tell you the day is a great day to relax and enjoy with friends and family, most of us will actually sit back and think about what it means – what it really means – to be Australian. Read More...
Council often puts together a master plan for an area. These master plans are designed to allow the public to gain an overall view of an area (and hence make comment on it) plus it allows our staff to start planning for the long-term completion of the plan. Read More...
I am not sure why but the SCG Test Match each year seems to have a disproportionate number of Dubbo people in the Members’ Stand every year. Read More...
Happy New Year! Residents across the City have their nice shiny gilt-edged resolutions ready to enact from today (although maybe that fitness regime can wait until after the hangover is gone). Read More...
As people have wished me Merry Christmas over the past few weeks, the common opinion expressed is that it has ‘felt’ like a good year for Dubbo and for Dubbo City Council. That is my instant reaction as well, but I always like some data to back up my instinct. Read More...
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit
- Police versus Paramedics in basketball battle
- Evocities Mountain Bike Series Touted By Council
- Wanting answers on NBN rollout
- Forum promotes relationship between Council and development industry
- National General Assembly - an opportunity to improve knowledge and outcomes
- Evocities must work together to develop partnerships
- Dubbo and Minokamo celebrate 25th anniversary of Sister City relationship
- Record number of new residents build futures in Dubbo
- The diversity of the DRTCC