I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
As you read this, I am sitting in chilly Canberra (minus 2 degrees this morning) attending the annual National General Assembly. There are a total of 565 Councils across the nation (152 in NSW) and the majority of these Councils are represented among the 900+ attendees at this assembly. Read More...
On Monday 5 August 1996, the first formal meeting was held among the Mayors and General Managers of Dubbo, Wagga Wagga and Tamworth of what has been known ever since as the ‘Inland Forum’. Read More...
On Monday Dubbo celebrated 25 years to the day of the signing of a sister city agreement with Minokamo, Japan. At the celebrations, there seemed to be an incredible feeling of goodwill between the citizens of both Cities. Read More...
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
- Admissions from a Mayor who values Freedom of Speech
- Dubbo pride swells post-Australia Day 2015
- One week reveals dozens of people who choose to live, work in Dubbo
- Sombre week in Paris highlights beauty of freedom, democracy
- 2015 starts with a bang, major projects under way
- Dubbo ranks high across major sports scenes
- Barden Park to officially open this Saturday
- Celebrating the best in Dubbo with special day
- Celebrating our successful Sister City relationship
- From Kalgoorlie to Dubbo