April Fool’s Day has come and gone for another year and hopefully I didn’t cause too many heart attacks when I announced on radio that all Dubbo residents would receive a one-off $8,000 rates bill to help fund the $100 million that Council had agreed to pay Monty Python to consider making a comeback film based in Dubbo. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Tomorrow night (Thursday night) I am hosting a Tour de OROC committee formation meeting. Read More...
With St. Patrick’s Day on Monday of this week, I thought I could get away with sharing my favourite Irish joke with readers of this column. Read More...
The inaugural Toyota Tour de OROC, held from 7-12 October last year, was an incredible success. Read More...
Physics doesn’t lie. Some facts drawn from the world of physics may seem inconceivable but they are just that - facts. Read More...
I am very impressed by our community. Many Mayors I speak with across the state bemoan the lack of interest shown by their residents when it comes to local government matters. Read More...
- Remembering the sacrifices of our police force
- Evocities MTB series lands big naming rights sponsor
- Passionate about the role of Mayor
- 'This may well be my last column'
- Dubbo stampede on soon
- Exciting construction progresses in Dubbo
- DREAM Festival soon to begin
- Evocity MTB Series gains momentum
- Wallabies impressed by Caltex Park surface
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit