Council exists for the community. That doesn’t always mean that Council will make decisions based purely on what our residents want – more on what they need. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
If you happen to be at the airport from today, you should hopefully notice a minor difference in our terminal. Read More...
Among the myriad of rules the State Government impose on Councils, some of them relate to minimum standards of public display requirements when new policies are being resolved by Council. Read More...
Thankyou to the 500 people who attended our Australia Day celebrations on Sunday. Read More...
This Sunday is a deep and philosophical day. Although many people will tell you the day is a great day to relax and enjoy with friends and family, most of us will actually sit back and think about what it means – what it really means – to be Australian. Read More...
Council often puts together a master plan for an area. These master plans are designed to allow the public to gain an overall view of an area (and hence make comment on it) plus it allows our staff to start planning for the long-term completion of the plan. Read More...
- Remembering the sacrifices of our police force
- Evocities MTB series lands big naming rights sponsor
- Passionate about the role of Mayor
- 'This may well be my last column'
- Dubbo stampede on soon
- Exciting construction progresses in Dubbo
- DREAM Festival soon to begin
- Evocity MTB Series gains momentum
- Wallabies impressed by Caltex Park surface
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit