Council often puts together a master plan for an area. These master plans are designed to allow the public to gain an overall view of an area (and hence make comment on it) plus it allows our staff to start planning for the long-term completion of the plan. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I am not sure why but the SCG Test Match each year seems to have a disproportionate number of Dubbo people in the Members’ Stand every year. Read More...
Happy New Year! Residents across the City have their nice shiny gilt-edged resolutions ready to enact from today (although maybe that fitness regime can wait until after the hangover is gone). Read More...
As people have wished me Merry Christmas over the past few weeks, the common opinion expressed is that it has ‘felt’ like a good year for Dubbo and for Dubbo City Council. That is my instant reaction as well, but I always like some data to back up my instinct. Read More...
One incredibly important aspect of modern politics is communication. When you compare politics of the modern era – at all three levels – to that of bygone eras, communication is a key ingredient in successful politics. Read More...
- Exciting construction progresses in Dubbo
- DREAM Festival soon to begin
- Evocity MTB Series gains momentum
- Wallabies impressed by Caltex Park surface
- Excitement builds for Qantas Wallabies visit
- Police versus Paramedics in basketball battle
- Evocities Mountain Bike Series Touted By Council
- Wanting answers on NBN rollout
- Forum promotes relationship between Council and development industry
- National General Assembly - an opportunity to improve knowledge and outcomes