The Evocities MTB Series that I have previously mentioned took another significant step forward on Monday night. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Thank you to my fellow Councillors and to the community of Dubbo for giving me another 12 months as Mayor. Read More...
With the next Mayoral election being held on Monday, this may well be my last Mayoral column. Read More...
Our next Community Leaders breakfast is on this Saturday from 8am to 10am at the Cyril Flood Rotunda. Read More...
It is exciting to see a significant amount of construction being undertaken in Dubbo at the moment and many residents I speak with are curious in relation to the progress of different projects. Read More...
Last Saturday I had the pleasure of riding the ‘Fender Blender’ to make orange juice for intrigued onlookers at the Dubbo Farmers Markets. Apart from making me work up a sweat, the idea was to raise awareness about the upcoming Dubbo Sustainable City Expo. The Expo is now in its ninth year and, for the first time ever, the Expo is being combined with Science Café. There will be 30 exhibitors with displays that aim to help residents reduce their environmental footprint and experts on hand to discuss the latest sustainable living technology, appliances and services. The Science Café will have a number of activities aimed at showing some of the wonders of science as part of National Science Week. I encourage you to visit the Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden between 9am and 2pm this Saturday. Read More...
- Town's potential can't be measured from a distance
- Back from the "Future" in time for school holidays and global matters
- Why a packed gallery is a good thing
- Musings on the Magna Carta and modern democracy
- Networking in our Nation's capital
- How Dubbo got direct flights to Brisbane
- Tour de OROC is back in 2015
- Constructive criticism is key to better outcomes
- Anzac memory lives on with new Memorial Walk
- We're making community consultation easier than ever