The inaugural Toyota Tour de OROC, held from 7-12 October last year, was an incredible success. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Physics doesn’t lie. Some facts drawn from the world of physics may seem inconceivable but they are just that - facts. Read More...
I am very impressed by our community. Many Mayors I speak with across the state bemoan the lack of interest shown by their residents when it comes to local government matters. Read More...
Council exists for the community. That doesn’t always mean that Council will make decisions based purely on what our residents want – more on what they need. Read More...
If you happen to be at the airport from today, you should hopefully notice a minor difference in our terminal. Read More...
Among the myriad of rules the State Government impose on Councils, some of them relate to minimum standards of public display requirements when new policies are being resolved by Council. Read More...
- One week reveals dozens of people who choose to live, work in Dubbo
- Sombre week in Paris highlights beauty of freedom, democracy
- 2015 starts with a bang, major projects under way
- Dubbo ranks high across major sports scenes
- Barden Park to officially open this Saturday
- Celebrating the best in Dubbo with special day
- Celebrating our successful Sister City relationship
- From Kalgoorlie to Dubbo
- New slides opened at the DALC
- Remembering the sacrifices of our police force