Did you hear about the time the Irish decided to join the space race by sending a rocket to the Sun? Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I often say the one thing that makes Dubbo so special is…the fact that we have so much variety in our City. Read More...
Despite an unusually cold and wet weekend in Dubbo, the Country v City match held at Dubbo Apex Club’s Caltex Park was a raging success. Read More...
After a very busy long weekend in Dubbo with many visitors to our City for the inaugural Titan Macquarie Mud Run, the NSW Country Junior Rugby Union Championships and a range of other activities, the focus this week turns to the Country v City match to be held this Sunday. Read More...
The feeling I have received over my ten years on Council is that Dubbo is maturing into a modern cosmopolitan and cultural city. Read More...
I spoke to a group of Indonesian exchange students this week and one of the aspects of our community that I had to try and explain was related to the three levels of government that exist in this country and where the lines of responsibility are drawn. Read More...
- International-standard centre upgrade and championship-qualifying athletes double - coincidence?
- The imperfections of democracy and hazards of decision-making
- Horror night, Inland Forum, Senior Citizens make for a busy week
- A definite shift in the way Council carries out its business
- Relationships with Asia, regional cities, environment show Dubbo's personality, values
- Regional cities demonstrate success of collaboration
- New CEO series to help businesses in Dubbo
- Admissions from a Mayor who values Freedom of Speech
- Dubbo pride swells post-Australia Day 2015
- One week reveals dozens of people who choose to live, work in Dubbo