In recognition of the exciting news from Kalgoorlie last Sunday that Dubbo was successful in its bid to host the Regional Arts Australia Conference and Festival from 27-30 October in 2016, I thought it would be appropriate to dip my toe into the arts scene and write a poem to commemorate the announcement. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I can remember when Dubbo’s tourism offerings took, what I considered to be, a giant leap forward. It was 1982, I was still at school and I had vaguely heard about giant fibreglass tubes with water rushing down them. Read More...
The National Police Remembrance Day was held again on Monday this week as it has been every year since 1989. Read More...
The Evocities MTB Series that I have previously mentioned took another significant step forward on Monday night. Read More...
Thank you to my fellow Councillors and to the community of Dubbo for giving me another 12 months as Mayor. Read More...
- Dubbo again proves to be thought leader for regional Councils
- Visiting dignitaries, whistle stop tours and wheels
- Are there easier ways to make good decisions?
- Seniors housing development shows hard decisions must be made
- Healthy debate makes difficult decisions easier
- Dubbo Chamber means business
- Evocities: Converting dollars to re-locators
- International Visitors, birthday Milestones and grand designs
- Improving communication - but don't just take my word for it
- Town's potential can't be measured from a distance