I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
As you read this, I am sitting in chilly Canberra (minus 2 degrees this morning) attending the annual National General Assembly. There are a total of 565 Councils across the nation (152 in NSW) and the majority of these Councils are represented among the 900+ attendees at this assembly. Read More...
On Monday 5 August 1996, the first formal meeting was held among the Mayors and General Managers of Dubbo, Wagga Wagga and Tamworth of what has been known ever since as the ‘Inland Forum’. Read More...
On Monday Dubbo celebrated 25 years to the day of the signing of a sister city agreement with Minokamo, Japan. At the celebrations, there seemed to be an incredible feeling of goodwill between the citizens of both Cities. Read More...
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
- Tour de OROC is back in 2015
- Constructive criticism is key to better outcomes
- Anzac memory lives on with new Memorial Walk
- We're making community consultation easier than ever
- Another announcement about the second high-level bridge at Dubbo
- International-standard centre upgrade and championship-qualifying athletes double - coincidence?
- The imperfections of democracy and hazards of decision-making
- Horror night, Inland Forum, Senior Citizens make for a busy week
- A definite shift in the way Council carries out its business
- Relationships with Asia, regional cities, environment show Dubbo's personality, values