On Monday Dubbo celebrated 25 years to the day of the signing of a sister city agreement with Minokamo, Japan. At the celebrations, there seemed to be an incredible feeling of goodwill between the citizens of both Cities. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
Did you hear about the time the Irish decided to join the space race by sending a rocket to the Sun? Read More...
I often say the one thing that makes Dubbo so special is…the fact that we have so much variety in our City. Read More...
Despite an unusually cold and wet weekend in Dubbo, the Country v City match held at Dubbo Apex Club’s Caltex Park was a raging success. Read More...
After a very busy long weekend in Dubbo with many visitors to our City for the inaugural Titan Macquarie Mud Run, the NSW Country Junior Rugby Union Championships and a range of other activities, the focus this week turns to the Country v City match to be held this Sunday. Read More...
- We're making community consultation easier than ever
- Another announcement about the second high-level bridge at Dubbo
- International-standard centre upgrade and championship-qualifying athletes double - coincidence?
- The imperfections of democracy and hazards of decision-making
- Horror night, Inland Forum, Senior Citizens make for a busy week
- A definite shift in the way Council carries out its business
- Relationships with Asia, regional cities, environment show Dubbo's personality, values
- Regional cities demonstrate success of collaboration
- New CEO series to help businesses in Dubbo
- Admissions from a Mayor who values Freedom of Speech