It was fantastic to see the ICC Cricket World Cup in Dubbo yesterday as part of an international tour in the lead up to the 2015 World Cup, being hosted in Australia and New Zealand. We’ve been very fortunate in sport over the past few months, with the Wallabies and Bledisloe Cup visit on 4 August and the Country V City match on 4 May preceding this tour. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
This Sunday marks 165 years since Dubbo was gazetted as a Village and, as is now the tradition, we will celebrate Dubbo Day with a number of awards for people in our community who make ongoing contributions to our City. Read More...
I can remember when Dubbo’s tourism offerings took, what I considered to be, a giant leap forward. It was 1982, I was still at school and I had vaguely heard about giant fibreglass tubes with water rushing down them. Read More...
The National Police Remembrance Day was held again on Monday this week as it has been every year since 1989. Read More...
The Evocities MTB Series that I have previously mentioned took another significant step forward on Monday night. Read More...
- Dubbo ranks high across major sports scenes
- Barden Park to officially open this Saturday
- Celebrating the best in Dubbo with special day
- Celebrating our successful Sister City relationship
- From Kalgoorlie to Dubbo
- New slides opened at the DALC
- Remembering the sacrifices of our police force
- Evocities MTB series lands big naming rights sponsor
- Passionate about the role of Mayor
- 'This may well be my last column'