In Formula One teams, you will often see intense racing amongst the lower placed teams as if they were duelling for the win. When quizzed after the race, a driver will tell the interviewer that the first car they need to beat is their teammate - and then they can worry about the rest of the field. In any family where siblings are relatively close in age, the same attitude often prevails. Sibling rivalry is a well-known condition that exists in many families. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
In recognition of the exciting news from Kalgoorlie last Sunday that Dubbo was successful in its bid to host the Regional Arts Australia Conference and Festival from 27-30 October in 2016, I thought it would be appropriate to dip my toe into the arts scene and write a poem to commemorate the announcement. Read More...
I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
The feeling I have received over my ten years on Council is that Dubbo is maturing into a modern cosmopolitan and cultural city. Read More...
Council exists for the community. That doesn’t always mean that Council will make decisions based purely on what our residents want – more on what they need. Read More...
- Evocities: Converting dollars to re-locators
- International Visitors, birthday Milestones and grand designs
- Improving communication - but don't just take my word for it
- Town's potential can't be measured from a distance
- Back from the "Future" in time for school holidays and global matters
- Why a packed gallery is a good thing
- Musings on the Magna Carta and modern democracy
- Networking in our Nation's capital
- How Dubbo got direct flights to Brisbane
- Tour de OROC is back in 2015