In recognition of the exciting news from Kalgoorlie last Sunday that Dubbo was successful in its bid to host the Regional Arts Australia Conference and Festival from 27-30 October in 2016, I thought it would be appropriate to dip my toe into the arts scene and write a poem to commemorate the announcement. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
The feeling I have received over my ten years on Council is that Dubbo is maturing into a modern cosmopolitan and cultural city. Read More...
Council exists for the community. That doesn’t always mean that Council will make decisions based purely on what our residents want – more on what they need. Read More...
If you happen to be at the airport from today, you should hopefully notice a minor difference in our terminal. Read More...
- From Kalgoorlie to Dubbo
- New slides opened at the DALC
- Remembering the sacrifices of our police force
- Evocities MTB series lands big naming rights sponsor
- Passionate about the role of Mayor
- 'This may well be my last column'
- Dubbo stampede on soon
- Exciting construction progresses in Dubbo
- DREAM Festival soon to begin
- Evocity MTB Series gains momentum