The feeling I have received over my ten years on Council is that Dubbo is maturing into a modern cosmopolitan and cultural city. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Council exists for the community. That doesn’t always mean that Council will make decisions based purely on what our residents want – more on what they need. Read More...
If you happen to be at the airport from today, you should hopefully notice a minor difference in our terminal. Read More...
Among the myriad of rules the State Government impose on Councils, some of them relate to minimum standards of public display requirements when new policies are being resolved by Council. Read More...
I am not sure why but the SCG Test Match each year seems to have a disproportionate number of Dubbo people in the Members’ Stand every year. Read More...
As people have wished me Merry Christmas over the past few weeks, the common opinion expressed is that it has ‘felt’ like a good year for Dubbo and for Dubbo City Council. That is my instant reaction as well, but I always like some data to back up my instinct. Read More...
- Dubbo: A modern cosmopolitan City
- Community Leaders' Breakfast to be held this Saturday
- City in the spotlight as John Cleese opens new Zoofari Lodge
- Tour de OROC committe formation meeting on Thursday
- My favourite Irish joke for St Paddy's Day
- Your chance to be part of the Tour de OROC committee
- Fantastic effort by Rotary to change the way young drivers think
- Dubbo is a perfect example of an engaged community
- Have your say and participate in local democracy at work
- Airport expansion sees departure lounge double in size