- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
In Formula One teams, you will often see intense racing amongst the lower placed teams as if they were duelling for the win. When quizzed after the race, a driver will tell the interviewer that the first car they need to beat is their teammate - and then they can worry about the rest of the field. In any family where siblings are relatively close in age, the same attitude often prevails. Sibling rivalry is a well-known condition that exists in many families. Read More...
In recognition of the exciting news from Kalgoorlie last Sunday that Dubbo was successful in its bid to host the Regional Arts Australia Conference and Festival from 27-30 October in 2016, I thought it would be appropriate to dip my toe into the arts scene and write a poem to commemorate the announcement. Read More...
I don’t often go to Canberra but after spending a few days in Canberra last week I am in Canberra again today. Read More...
Pop quiz time. What do Bangladesh, Chile, India, Iraq, Ireland, Latvia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Myanmar, Philippines, Sri Lanka, United Kingdom and Zimbabwe have in common? Read More...
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
- Good Sports bring out the best that Dubbo has to offer
- Dubbo again proves to be thought leader for regional Councils
- Visiting dignitaries, whistle stop tours and wheels
- Are there easier ways to make good decisions?