The Dubbo 2036 process has been rewarding for all those involved – in particular for the community. To provide a snapshot of how far we've come so far to realise the community's vision for Dubbo, I will deliver the inaugural ‘State of the City’ report on Thursday at 10am at Dubbo City Council's Ground Floor Central Conference Room. I encourage as many people from the community as possible to attend and hear about the history of the Dubbo 2036 process as I deliver the first report card. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Hard to stay positive while the merger cloud looms
- The 5 things it takes to be a successful leader - and intelligence isn't one of them!
- Strong direction in 2016 after Dubbo's best year yet
- Largest grant ever received by Council to propel Dubbo growth
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
Grants renewable energy Christmas health infrastructure Sewerage Treatment Plant NBN sustainability Barden Park volunteers Tour de OROC water safety water Evocities MTB Series consultation villages awards Sport community funding Council meeting investment DRTCC public exhibition support housing community events promotions Regand Park Weekender Column school safety chamber of commerce Macquarie River Mayor of Dubbo Dubbo-Wellington merger BOD seniors LEP cycling crime prevention Indigenous airport summer Evocities youth Rhino Awards heritage Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden reserve saleyards Road safety festival economic development Western Plains Cultural Centre Dubbo 2036 business development Apex Oval funding transport animals land student exchange parks Mayoral Column Fit for the Future environmental sustainability Policy leadership recreation NAIDOC culture community grant recycling farmers market history Anzac sister city networking roads cycleway skate park gardens