The Dubbo 2036 process has been rewarding for all those involved – in particular for the community. To provide a snapshot of how far we've come so far to realise the community's vision for Dubbo, I will deliver the inaugural ‘State of the City’ report on Thursday at 10am at Dubbo City Council's Ground Floor Central Conference Room. I encourage as many people from the community as possible to attend and hear about the history of the Dubbo 2036 process as I deliver the first report card. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Hard to stay positive while the merger cloud looms
- The 5 things it takes to be a successful leader - and intelligence isn't one of them!
- Strong direction in 2016 after Dubbo's best year yet
- Largest grant ever received by Council to propel Dubbo growth
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
housing events Sewerage Treatment Plant sustainability community chamber of commerce transport Road safety consultation school recreation student exchange community grant cycleway DRTCC leadership parks infrastructure NBN networking Anzac health environmental sustainability Indigenous history renewable energy development Western Plains Cultural Centre Mayor of Dubbo Evocities MTB Series Sport sister city Weekender Column water crime prevention summer heritage recycling safety Tour de OROC community funding Dubbo-Wellington merger skate park youth funding land villages business gardens festival reserve Evocities water safety animals promotions Council meeting Rhino Awards saleyards airport cycling Christmas Grants Policy BOD Fit for the Future awards Dubbo 2036 roads culture Macquarie River Mayoral Column Apex Oval public exhibition seniors volunteers Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden Barden Park LEP farmers market economic development support NAIDOC Regand Park investment