The Dubbo 2036 process has been rewarding for all those involved – in particular for the community. To provide a snapshot of how far we've come so far to realise the community's vision for Dubbo, I will deliver the inaugural ‘State of the City’ report on Thursday at 10am at Dubbo City Council's Ground Floor Central Conference Room. I encourage as many people from the community as possible to attend and hear about the history of the Dubbo 2036 process as I deliver the first report card. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Hard to stay positive while the merger cloud looms
- The 5 things it takes to be a successful leader - and intelligence isn't one of them!
- Strong direction in 2016 after Dubbo's best year yet
- Largest grant ever received by Council to propel Dubbo growth
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
land recycling community culture development safety Barden Park parks DRTCC Dubbo-Wellington merger LEP renewable energy youth NBN Christmas skate park volunteers sister city networking Evocities MTB Series Sport transport business funding Tour de OROC airport Council meeting farmers market Dubbo 2036 leadership heritage Mayor of Dubbo Anzac Apex Oval Indigenous seniors animals cycleway events sustainability Mayoral Column villages Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden environmental sustainability BOD Macquarie River community grant school Policy Sewerage Treatment Plant health gardens community funding cycling infrastructure crime prevention water safety Rhino Awards support public exhibition recreation NAIDOC awards housing Weekender Column promotions reserve investment festival consultation water saleyards Evocities roads history Fit for the Future chamber of commerce Western Plains Cultural Centre economic development Regand Park student exchange Road safety summer Grants