The Dubbo 2036 process has been rewarding for all those involved – in particular for the community. To provide a snapshot of how far we've come so far to realise the community's vision for Dubbo, I will deliver the inaugural ‘State of the City’ report on Thursday at 10am at Dubbo City Council's Ground Floor Central Conference Room. I encourage as many people from the community as possible to attend and hear about the history of the Dubbo 2036 process as I deliver the first report card. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Hard to stay positive while the merger cloud looms
- The 5 things it takes to be a successful leader - and intelligence isn't one of them!
- Strong direction in 2016 after Dubbo's best year yet
- Largest grant ever received by Council to propel Dubbo growth
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
Macquarie River cycleway Regand Park water community funding LEP promotions festival gardens Barden Park Weekender Column Apex Oval development roads Tour de OROC culture Sewerage Treatment Plant economic development renewable energy housing Anzac seniors Evocities Indigenous Western Plains Cultural Centre safety business sustainability cycling support funding parks villages student exchange recycling transport chamber of commerce public exhibition history Rhino Awards airport community networking BOD Dubbo-Wellington merger Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden Evocities MTB Series Fit for the Future land community grant environmental sustainability summer skate park reserve volunteers Grants crime prevention Policy water safety Road safety Dubbo 2036 DRTCC school infrastructure Christmas recreation health Sport animals saleyards events NAIDOC Mayoral Column sister city Council meeting leadership investment NBN heritage Mayor of Dubbo consultation youth awards farmers market