The Dubbo 2036 process has been rewarding for all those involved – in particular for the community. To provide a snapshot of how far we've come so far to realise the community's vision for Dubbo, I will deliver the inaugural ‘State of the City’ report on Thursday at 10am at Dubbo City Council's Ground Floor Central Conference Room. I encourage as many people from the community as possible to attend and hear about the history of the Dubbo 2036 process as I deliver the first report card. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Hard to stay positive while the merger cloud looms
- The 5 things it takes to be a successful leader - and intelligence isn't one of them!
- Strong direction in 2016 after Dubbo's best year yet
- Largest grant ever received by Council to propel Dubbo growth
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
festival Grants awards Mayor of Dubbo community grant history parks student exchange Western Plains Cultural Centre economic development recycling Christmas transport Dubbo-Wellington merger Barden Park summer consultation villages Macquarie River heritage land Anzac networking community funding housing investment Fit for the Future Tour de OROC farmers market LEP crime prevention Rhino Awards Sport animals airport business Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden cycling school Indigenous Dubbo 2036 reserve Council meeting BOD Road safety NBN funding development health environmental sustainability Apex Oval Sewerage Treatment Plant community support chamber of commerce NAIDOC leadership Mayoral Column Weekender Column volunteers seniors promotions water safety youth skate park saleyards sister city culture Regand Park events DRTCC water safety roads renewable energy public exhibition Evocities MTB Series infrastructure cycleway recreation Evocities sustainability gardens Policy