The Dubbo 2036 process has been rewarding for all those involved – in particular for the community. To provide a snapshot of how far we've come so far to realise the community's vision for Dubbo, I will deliver the inaugural ‘State of the City’ report on Thursday at 10am at Dubbo City Council's Ground Floor Central Conference Room. I encourage as many people from the community as possible to attend and hear about the history of the Dubbo 2036 process as I deliver the first report card. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Hard to stay positive while the merger cloud looms
- The 5 things it takes to be a successful leader - and intelligence isn't one of them!
- Strong direction in 2016 after Dubbo's best year yet
- Largest grant ever received by Council to propel Dubbo growth
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
Mayor of Dubbo recycling youth NBN water community grant business housing roads cycling culture animals parks farmers market sister city Rhino Awards Evocities MTB Series Sport volunteers safety BOD land skate park promotions community funding Macquarie River Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden networking cycleway consultation villages chamber of commerce crime prevention support transport Fit for the Future Barden Park Policy funding Evocities heritage renewable energy recreation Road safety history environmental sustainability school DRTCC health Tour de OROC economic development Sewerage Treatment Plant gardens seniors Dubbo 2036 student exchange events LEP summer Weekender Column awards community Grants saleyards Regand Park Christmas leadership sustainability public exhibition investment Indigenous Apex Oval infrastructure Anzac Council meeting reserve airport water safety NAIDOC festival Dubbo-Wellington merger development Mayoral Column Western Plains Cultural Centre