The Dubbo 2036 process has been rewarding for all those involved – in particular for the community. To provide a snapshot of how far we've come so far to realise the community's vision for Dubbo, I will deliver the inaugural ‘State of the City’ report on Thursday at 10am at Dubbo City Council's Ground Floor Central Conference Room. I encourage as many people from the community as possible to attend and hear about the history of the Dubbo 2036 process as I deliver the first report card. Read More...
- Civic Administration Building
Church Street, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Office hours:
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Mailing address:
PO Box 81, Dubbo, NSW, 2830
- Telephone: (02) 6801 4000
- Fax: (02) 6801 4259
- Email: Email us today
Wednesday, September 04, 2013
- Remembering Our Fallen as relevant today as ever
- Application tracker now available for anytime review of Development Applications
- Giving our youth the keys to happiness is easier said than done
- From the Outback to the big smoke, Dubbo on my mind.
- Robbie McEwen joins Tour de Oroc
- Committed citizens can set the wheels of change in motion
- Good Sports bring out the best that Dubbo has to offer
- Dubbo again proves to be thought leader for regional Councils
- Visiting dignitaries, whistle stop tours and wheels
- Are there easier ways to make good decisions?
Dubbo 2036 health BOD Indigenous Regand Park infrastructure Mayor of Dubbo summer Barden Park chamber of commerce business Evocities MTB Series Apex Oval Dubbo Regional Botanic Garden DRTCC Weekender Column gardens housing Evocities Mayoral Column history consultation recreation land farmers market sister city school Tour de OROC roads Sewerage Treatment Plant water safety cycling student exchange seniors LEP NAIDOC Anzac environmental sustainability Sport skate park parks community grant airport Western Plains Cultural Centre heritage events saleyards Macquarie River promotions support economic development Road safety festival Fit for the Future Rhino Awards recycling funding networking NBN youth volunteers transport sustainability villages water public exhibition culture animals community funding Policy Council meeting Christmas development safety cycleway crime prevention renewable energy community awards reserve